Miss Kirstie MacGill
M.B., BS., Dip Anat., F.R.A.C.S
I graduated from Melbourne University with a MBBS with honours in 1983 and then trained at The Royal Melbourne Hospital in general surgery before starting plastic surgical training. I completed my training in 1991 and went overseas to Canniesburn Hospital in Glasgow and Galveston, Texas for further studies.
I am a member of:
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Australian and New Zealand Burns Association
- Victorian Hand Surgery Society
- A.N.Z. Head and Neck Society
- Victorian Subcommittee – Board of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
My interests include:
Children, particularly children with clefts and adolescent girls with breast problems. I do a full range of general reconstructive plastic surgery, hand surgery and breast surgery (but not purely cosmetic surgery).